Description of the Position:
Manage the I.T. Department for service and support to both company equipment and outside customers equipment, for maintenance, diagnostics and repairs of the different equipment that is being used (PCs, Printers, Scanners, Webs, etc.).
Provide follow up on tasks assigned the I.T.s of the company and their software and hardware installations and configurations for the different operative systems.
Maintain control of tasks assigned, processed and completed.
Make future projections for the growth of the I.T. department.
Organize strategies for sales and services to current customers.
Requirements of the Position:
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Systems Management or related career(Preferable).
- 3 to 5 years minimum experience in similar job.
- Advanced knowledge in software, hardware and web maintenance.
- Advanced knowledge in Data Base Management.
- Intermediate or advanced English (Preferable).
- Must be between 25 to 40 years old.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com